Friday, December 26, 2014

A Girl and Her Books

A new Little Free Library, and a new blog in the same week! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

On this blog, I will be reviewing some of my favorite books, making lists of things I think you should read, and giving updates on the treasures you can find in my library.

Not only will I share my own book reviews, I would love to share yours too. If you have read a book that I haven't gotten around to yet, email me your review to ellaslittlelibrary@gmail.com. I will repost it here and you'll get all the credit. (As long as it isn't mean. Don't send me any mean stuff.)

And one more thing... A BOOK CLUB!

I will be adding a book to my book club list each month. I would love it if you would read with me, then at the end of the month you can send me all your comments! The first book on the list will be "Matilda" by Roald Dahl

 We'll be talking about Matilda on January 31.  I can't wait to hear what you think, so get reading!

Check back for details about my Little Free Library's grand opening. It's coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ella, I am so proud of you! Your library is going to be just as awesome as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penelope wants to read Matilda, she will try to finish it by the end of January. Great idea Ella, this sounds fun:-)

    ReplyDelete