Sunday, January 4, 2015

Books, Friends, and Hot Chocolate

The grand opening of my Little Free Library went great! So many friends came to donate books, and check out the library.
Donation Basket before...
Donation Basket after!!
 We had hot chocolate, and (my favorite) book-reading gingerbread cookies!

I am the one with the bowtie.
I have a lot of new stories ready to be borrowed, like Junie B. Jones, a lot of Romona books, The Lightning Thief, and the Stink series. It took me a long time to check in all those books!
That's me checking in books, in a bow tie. Bow ties are cool.
 I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who came over today. It made me really happy to see everybody looking at, and talking about books. I also want to say thank you again to BurbankMom for sharing my library with her readers. It's so great to know that other people are as excited about my library as I am!

I hope that you are all busy reading Matilda for this month's BOOK CLUB! If you still need a copy, there is one left in my little library. Come and get it before someone else does!

My mom is making me go to bed now.

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment