Friday, January 9, 2015

Books Make the Best Weekend Plans

As I was walking home today, I saw some girls from my school visiting the library. It makes me feel fabulishously awesome to see people taking books! That was a great way to start the weekend.
They're smart AND stylish! Thanks for visiting, girls.
Speaking of the weekend, if you're looking for something to do, I have a suggestion. Make your parents take you to The Last Bookstore! Start out by asking nicely, but if that doesn't work...whine and cry. If you like books, it's worth it. Trust me.

This place is one of my favorite spots. It has a CRAZY amount of books. So many that they form a labyrinth. You should walk through the maze up stairs, and check out all the book sculptures.
Cool, huh?
That's my mom and her friend hiding in the labyrinth. Weirdos.
They even have a tunnel you can walk through! And, yes, that's made of books too!
 
This is the best!
When you're done exploring on the top floor, there is a kid book section downstairs. I bought a bunch of my Children's Illustrated Classics there. They have everything. Even Matilda. (You only have 22 days left before the book club!)

Remember if you're whining doesn't work, and you aren't able to go to The Last Bookstore this weekend, you can always stop at Ella's Little Library to pick up something to read until your parents finally give in.

2 comments:

  1. Penelope just saw this... She loved seeing her picture and now she wants to visit the last bookstore! Thanks for the info Ella!

    ReplyDelete