Friday, February 13, 2015

Guest Review from Devin C.

Devin is one of my library's biggest supporters, he's borrowed and donated books, and checks to see what's new almost every morning before school. Thanks for being awesome, Devin. Good luck in the drawing!

THE ONE AND ONLY IVAN

The book I read was The One and Only Ivan. In this book Ivan (a gorilla) that was once a circus performer was sent to live in the zoo. While he was there a baby elephant named Ruby was brought in. She was taken from the wild to live in the zoo. Ruby and Ivan become very close friends. Ivan helps her make more friends at the zoo and helps her. One day Ruby is shipped to the circus. Ivan and Ruby are both torn apart and are very sad. In this book Ivan and Ruby taught me a lot about friendship and helping others. I believe this a book for everyone, young and old. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who has a friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment