Friday, February 13, 2015

Guest Review from Julie N.

Julie is a lifelong book nerd, just like me. That means she's awesome. She read Matilda with me, and sent in her review when she was done. So, not only did she get to read an awesome book, but she might win a gift card for it! Good Luck, Julie!
MATILDA

I LOVE Matilda, both the girl as a character and the book as a whole.

I really like that Matilda is so kind and smart despite her parents, who are the exact opposite. I can't imagine being as independent as she is at five-years-old! It's such a relief when Miss Honey takes a liking to her.

Something I love about this book (and all Roald Dahl books, he's my favorite!), is how whimsical, dark, and sweet it is. That's a lot to pack in!

I give Matilda an A+, which is something I'm sure she's quite used to.

-Julie

p.s. I'm so so happy you have a Miss Honey teacher and not a Miss Trunchbull!! Keep up the great work, Ella! Can't wait for HP!

No comments:

Post a Comment