Sunday, February 15, 2015

Guest Review from Soraya G.

Soraya is Penelope's big sister. She's reviewing The Fault in Our Stars, which I haven't read, but I'm sure it's awesome because it takes place in Indiana. Thanks for your review, Soraya! Good luck!


THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

The Fault in our Stars by John Green is a 5 star book for me! I absolutely love this book because it isn't a classic love story it is more original. Even though it is very sad and makes me cry every time it still has a great moral too it which I think is that, sometimes life isn't always great but if you make the best of it, it can be great even just for a little while. I highly suggest this book if you're a little older because it teaches you so many lessons, and it is just plain out great

No comments:

Post a Comment