Friday, February 13, 2015

Guest Review from Penelope G.

Penelope has been visiting my library since the very first day. I think she has borrowed more books than anyone! Thanks for your review Penelope, and thank you for loving to read. You make me smile! Good luck in the drawing!
Penelope!!

I just finished reading The Kicks, it was amazing! This book was about a girl named Devin and her Best Friends/Teammates, as they get ready for their soccer league championship. I think that this book was really good because it was written by an Olympic soccer player, so it seemed very realistic like it could have actually happened to her when she was in middle school. This book is easy to relate to because everyone has problems with friends, school, and teammates. So if you like soccer I would recommend that you read this book, because it is very interesting and makes you want to keep reading until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment